During the process of decorating Caleigh's new adaptive bathroom we noticed that a lot of tile = a lot of noise. So I decided to make fabric panels to help absorb some of that echo. I wanted them to coordinate and be bright and cheerful.
I used some of my canvas stretching experience to pick out frames. In no time at all they were up on the wall and looking fabulous. I love them!
I purchased enough fabric and frames to make 5 more sets as part of Caleigh's intensive physical therapy fundraiser. Our next session is only 2 weeks away.
Check out more photos and details HERE
There you go...a tiny sneak peak of Caleigh's bathroom. We are picking up the mirror today and the rug is in the mail. It's almost done!