Just a quick update...sorry no pics.
Yesterday, Eric and I waited around ALL day to see all of Caleigh's doctors. We got to see two out of three so it was a successful day. We got to ask our regular doctor, neo, a lot of questions. We saw Caleigh's surgeon at the end of shift. Things are looking better and the redness around her button is starting to go away. The surgeon ordered a contrast study for today to look at how Caleigh's g-button is doing. It may be displaced and that may be why she got the infection. Formula and stomach juices were coming back out onto her skin and that isn't how it's supposed to work. So we'll go do that today and see how things are working.
Were still waiting on the GI consult. No one came by yesterday so maybe today. We will not start feeding until we get the results of the contrast study. So possibly tomorrow or Thursday.
Caleigh weighs 8 lbs 10.5 oz and is 20 inches long